- Looking for certification but not quite sure on the best way to achieve your objectives?
- Do you need good technical advice relating to certification details that is easy to understand?
- Would you like direct access to examiners who can advise you in detail regarding your needs?
- Do you require easy access into the examination process throughout the year?
- Are you looking for a choice of location to undertake the examination process?
- Do you need an organisation that can provide a wide variety of examination schemes plus specific methods?
ARGYLL-RUANE LTD CAN BE PART OF THE SOLUTION
The Northern Test Centre (as part of Argyll-Ruane Ltd) offers an extensive range of certification options via its two UK centres in Rotherham, South Yorkshire and Halesowen, West Midlands.
It also has a number of active partners in both the UK and overseas to deliver a wide range of PCN, ICorr and ASNT (SNT-TC-1A) examination options. The following services are available:The next step? Contact John Moody, Chief Examiner on +44 (0)1709 550999.
Our services include:-
It also has a number of active partners in both the UK and overseas to deliver a wide range of PCN, ICorr and ASNT (SNT-TC-1A) examination options. The following services are available:
- 5 UK examination and 4 overseas examination locations
- A wide range of PCN, ICorr and ASNT (SNT-TC-1A), NAS 410 and BS EN 4179 examination options plus a range of company specific certification
- Examinations depending on available resources/viable numbers can be conducted on-site at client venues
- Cost effective examination options
- 52 weeks per year examination centre availability for the majority of examinations running at our Rotherham and Halesowen centres
- Free advice service via access to our Chief Examiner/Senior Examiners for accurate information and guidance
- Free brochure/examination prospectus materials available upon request
- One of the widest examination ranges of any Test Centre activity related to the non-destructive testing/inspection industry
- BINDT Accredited for 'Outside Agency Services' relating to examination services
- Extensive experience in multi-industry certification needs covering engineering, power, petrochemical, nuclear, aerospace, shipping and rail
- Written Practices
- Procedure Writing
- Review of Procedures
- Pre NADCAP Audit Consultancy
- Certification of Personnel
- Internal Audit & Review
- *Welding Engineering Evaulation and Support
- *PED Notified Body Services (*via TUV UK Ltd)
Our services include:-
- Coating Inspection training
- Non-Destructive Testing training
- Welding Inspection
- Specialist training packages
- In centre or on-site packages
- Full range of examination options via Northern Test Centre
- Specialist advice and guidance service
- Level III consultancy services